Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Save sushi for me - Annalisa

GOOD JOB IN MAKING SUSHI JOEL, NEXT TIME PLEASE SAVE ME SOME!!!
My Tummy doesn't care if they don't look,as long as the taste is good,and I'm sure it did...:-)))))
So, here I am today, I haven't been here at Studio Mugen for 2 weeks, and I missed it, it's like part of my weekly routine.
I finished work super early today, so I came earlier, and already took the dogs out, all 4 of them.
It's good exercise for me too, it took me about 1 hour and 25 mins alltogether.
I was excited just to hear about the summer conference at the Kushi Institute where Eric, sanae and Junko went.
Next year I'm planning to go to take level 1, and maybe goin' there for the summer conference too, there are so many wonderful teachers, along with the fact the place itself is beautiful (I saw the pictures).
I really can't wait to start studing seriously, I'm trying to read books, nd take classes whenever there are some around, but I love to go when there are those evnts where U dive in the Macrobiotics for days in a row.
Here is too easy to get distracted with every day life,a dn I also have to work of course, so I don't have all the time I'd like to dedicate to the study of Macrobiotics.
I loved going to the Cruise where I took so many classes, it was great, then French Meadows,and next for me will be Lino Stanchich 's retreat in October.
Those events are too far apart, so for me coming here at Studio Mugen gives me the great opportunity to keep touch basewith Macrobiotics every week. I 'm always grateful to God I have this opportunity,a dn also, I live only 23 blocks from here (today I also came with the bicycle, the weather is just too good to use the car).
Well,all 4 now, U guys take care and please,leave us your feedback!!ciao#Best,Annalisa

No comments: