Friday, August 15, 2008

Taking care of mugen on Friday, August 15, 2008

Thanks Annalisa! I'll be sure there's some sushi left for you next time. I'm surprised you didn't get to have any! Sushi sure is fun to make.

Today I took all five dogs for a walk and it was great! The weather is so beautiful. The dogs loved their walk and I got some exercise.

Eric, Sanae and Junko went to the Kushi Institute for the Summer Conference. I have yet to hear about it but I'm looking forward to learning about their experiences. I know that there were many speakers and classes at the Summer Conference, and many of the staff members have many, many years of experience with Macrobiotics, so I'm sure that it was very enriching and inspiring. I wish I could have been there! Perhaps I can go next summer. Let's hope that they are still holding the Summer Conference for many years to come!

Time to help with making the lunch and setting up the new MySpace account for Studio Mugen!

Have a great weekend everyone,

Joel

No comments: