Friday, November 14, 2008

A great experience at Seed Kitchen

Today I had the pleasure of eating at Sanae's and Eric's new restaurant called "Seed". It was absolutely delicious. I ordered coffee, the soup of the day (minestrone), the Mango Tango bowl, the Soysage Panini, the Indian Curry, and the Blackened Tempeh Burger (I was hungry!). I had a taste of each dish and everything was excellent. I especially enjoyed the Blackened Tempeh Burger; it was so flavorful and, by the way, all the portions are generous for this kind of restaurant. I am looking forward to continuing my feast at dinner! The atmosphere is very comfortable and colorful, making it a nice, pleasant place to eat. There were many people there, so it looks like the place is off to a great start! It's in such a great location too, right near the beach. There are so many interesting people that congregate in that area, and this gives Seed a great dynamic, along with a very diverse customer base. I highly recommend Seed to anyone looking for a great restaurant, and you don't have to be macrobiotic or vegan, because I'm confident that whoever eats this food will be satisfied.

I took the dogs for a nice long walk and boy oh boy were they excited! We almost went to the beach. The walk lasted for over an hour.

Now, I'm going to write my reviews for Seed! I'm looking forward to seeing it grow. I believe that the restaurant has a bright future, and I'm very happy for Sanae and Eric; they are living their dream!

No comments: