Wednesday, October 15, 2008

From Annalisa








I really had a lot of fun yesterday at Studio Mugen.
Everybody's busy with the GRAND OPENING OF SEED!!
Eric today offered me one of his choc truffles, and I have the feeling I'll be his best customer...
Funny, every time I 'd eat something chocolaty and sugary my heart starts racing, I have sweats and I have itching in both my eyebrows (go figure, U guys don't ask me why 'cause I have no idea..), without mentioning I cannot sleep at night...
Well,after eating one of Eric's desserts I never had this problem...and it's because he really doesn't use any refined sugar or white flour. It really makes a difference for my sweet tooth:-))
Junko's not comin'back (I'll miss her a lot) from Japan, at least for a while...so thyere's a new girl, Amy, who happens to live down the street from here, and she's very good with graphics and computers.
I also finally meet Christy Morgan, which we met through a macro yahoo-news-group, and found out we were working/volunteering for the same person, Sanae!!
I already like them both, and they 'll make this place even more enjoyable.
Again, I made lunch today, after bringin'Kula and Oro out.
Sanae's very sweet in reassure me that I don't have to feel ashamed when I cook for her and Eric...well...I still feel kinda embarassed!
Ayway...here are some pics from today and also the cat has lost the sensitivity in her tongue,so she needs to be fed by Eric and Sanae4.
I thought this moment was very sweet, it looks like 2 parents feeding the baby. I was very touched, and I had to take a shot of it.
I won't be around next tuesday (I'll be in North Carolina for a macro retreat with Lino Stanchich), so until then I send U all my blessings,
ciao, love
#Annalisa#

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad to meet you too! I feel so blessed to be working with Eric and Sanae and the whole staff!