Friday, September 5, 2008

Memories of Dore and Kin

Dore and Kin were two very sweet and loving dogs; we will never forget them. They were both so smart and cute! I can tell that Oro and Kula miss them dearly. They are both in shock and readjusting to not having them around anymore. I just took both of them for a walk two weeks ago and now they're gone forever, but their doggy souls will live on.

I took Oro and Kula for a walk today and we went all the way to the beach! It was beautiful and there were many people on the beach for a Friday afternoon. They love going for walks. It's one of my favorite things to do here.

I recently set up a MySpace account for studio mugen, so that should promote our blogs and create more traffic to the website, but it takes time for the momentum to build.

Until next time...eat well and stay tuned!
Joel

No comments: