Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Bring in the New Year powerfully with a commitment to yourself, and please read this post for the latest updates! Happy Holidays!

That's right, now's the time to create a powerful, healthy, wholesome, healing diet for yourself! If you're not already macrobiotic or want to learn more, attend some classes at Studio Mugen and go eat at Seed (now open)! Remember, your health is everything, and if you have it you have everything.

I haven't been here for a few weeks and it's good to be back. I miss volunteering. I get so caught up in my own life and find that everything's all about ME, and not ANYONE ELSE! I enjoy giving myself to others for a change, instead of always giving myself to me. It's easy to make excuses to not do good things, but ultimately it's not very rewarding and the satisfaction derived from this is fleeting; it doesn't last.

On a lighter note, I have found that drinking miso soup (I know, I know, I've talked about this in previous blogs! :) ) makes me feel better throughout the day. It's so warm and healing. Drink your miso soup as much as possible, preferably every morning.

After I post this blog Sanae and I are going to have winter soup, and then I will take the dogs for a walk. It's gray and cold today, and we're expecting rain, so it won't be a long walk, but the dogs don't care! They're just so happy to get out and walk!

Also, visit the events page at http://www.loveericinc.com/events_en.html for upcoming events and activities at Studio Mugen.

Until next time, don't forget to pay a visit to Seed for your winter diet, and have a wonderful holiday season and a great New Year!

Enjoy the pictures!

Joel

No comments: