Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hello,
I'm Annalisa, I 'm from Italy and currently I live in beautiful Santa Monica, Ca.
I 'm just a newbie with macrobiotics, but so far, I have to say, it's been an interesting journey for me, and I'm always excited about what's going to bring me next...I mean, I have some pretty unusual health challenges for my age (I'm 32), and after spending thousands in doctors, pils, etc...I decided to give macrobiotic a shot...the seed was planted in me a few years ago by a Friend of mine in Italy who cured herself with Macrobiotic. Of course, by being healthy and cocky, I didn't need to give up my meat, dairyes and sugar which they were my Gods...Few years go by, and now I'm faced with some health issues that no doctor can figure out...so,tired of this, the seed that was planted years ago has grown in me, and here I am.
I spent hours at the computer searching for contacts around here, and Thank God, I found it.
Sanae opened the door of her house to me I'm blessed I found this place where I get to hang out with nice girls and learn at the same time.
In this house I had my first macrobiotic class on how to make the basics, Gomashio, brown rice and miso soup...I was just reading "the macrobiotic way" by M.Kushi, and I didn't realize how many things I was doing wrong since I took Sanae's class. And after that, I realized how much I need to learn in order to make things right and healing for me.
That's why I'm blessed to be here. I believe God put me here so I can change my life for the better.
And also, one thing has change: after knowing what meat, dairyes and sugar do to my body my cravings for them is almost gone....and I can always satisfy that "almost"with the great macrobiotic desserts that I learned to make with Eric and Sanae's dessert book.
Enjoy the blog!!!!
ciao#Annalisa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a very encouraging and awesome testimony. Thank you for posting it. I'm very encouraged. Here's to wellness and well-being.