Monday, February 7, 2011

My favorite day..

What is your favorite kind of day?
For me, just an ordinary one
...

It was a beautiful morning,
so I decided to go on the rooftop after breakfast and spend time with the sky, wind and sunshine.

There was a beautiful sound of music that the wind was making with the bamboo trees.
The birds were singing joyfully, the hummingbird was so cute as it darted about,
and the bees were busy going from purple basil flowers to flowers.
Even the airplane engine’s sound was like a musical instrument conducted by the sun.

My dogs and cat sleeping soundlessly next me was a relaxing sight and gave me a safe feeling.

So there is nothing special about this day,
but it is my favorite kind, when I am feeling connected inside and outside.
Feeling satisfied and content with the simplest,
most basic things may be the secret to happiness, after all.



Oro loves a ball so much she has to sleep with it:
IMG_5695


Sky with Sage and Purple Basil Flowers:
IMG_5670


Bubu and Mai-cat of 18 years old:
IMG_5691

This red hamming bird is so beautiful and was taking a break:
IMG_5681

Kula and Lumi (left to right)
IMG_5674

Leo likes to keep one of his eyes open while he is sleeping:
IMG_5698

Blueberries flowers are so cute:
IMG_5684

No comments: